Nu boeken

University Pathway Programs

EBAU/selectividad entry exam preparation programs

To access a University in Spain as an international student can be challenging. Your Spanish language skills might not yet be at the required level and/or you need to take a special entry exam to access the study of your choice. 

Our university pathway course will help you access a bachelor study at a university in Spain. Linguaschools will be your guide, giving both academic and administrative support along the way. First we help you get your Spanish study visa and NIE/TIE. Then we help you get your Spanish language skills to the desired level, get the highest grade possible for the required University entry exam and finally we help you to apply for the study and/or university of your choice. Read more how to access a university in Spain as an international student.

If you either want to use the maximum time to improve your Spanish and fully prepare yourself for the entry exam or if you want the most intensive course in the shortest time possible, we have a university access preparation course that will satisfy your needs.

The Spanish university pathway programs consist of:

General Spanish course
The intensive Spanish course is the general intensive 20 Spanish language course where you have 4 lessons per day, Monday to Friday, getting your Spanish language level up to the recommended level of minimum B1-B2 before starting the classes that help you to prepare for the University entry exam.

University entry exam preparation (EBAU/selectividad/PAU/PCE)
In order to access a bachelors studies at a university in Spain you need to take the national entry test called EBAU (also referred to as ‘PAU’, ‘PCE’ or ‘Selectividad’: terms explained here) every year in May. The exam results, together with the grades on your secondary school certificate, will determine the probability to access the study of your choice.

The requirements may vary per study and per university. Before starting the course to prepare you for the university entry exam, you will have a private interview with one of our tutors to design a personal study plan to help you achieve your personal goals.

The actual exam fee is not included unless specifically stated. 

School cultural activity program
During the program you can join everything our local cultural activity program has to offer. This is a great way to not only experience the Spanish culture, but also to get to know other students. Many activities are free or have a small fee, depending on the activity or excursion.

In addition to the University Pathway Program, you can choose from a variety of accommodation options:  from host families to shared apartments. We ensure all accommodations are secure and provide an optimum learning environment.


Heb ik een visum nodig om naar Spanje te reizen?

Studenten uit Nederland, België en alle andere landen van de Europese Unie hebben geen visum nodig om Spaans te studeren in Spanje.

Studenten met een paspoort uit bepaalde landen kunnen maximaal drie maanden zonder visum in Spanje verblijven. Dit geldt o.a. voor inwoners van de VS, Canada, Brazilië, Japan en Korea. Als je van plan bent om langer dan drie maanden te studeren, moet je over een studentenvisum beschikken als je aankomt in Spanje.

Studenten uit andere landen moeten contact opnemen met de dichtstbijzijnde Spaanse ambassade of consulaat om de visumplicht te controleren.

What does it cost to get a Letter of Acceptance?

Before sending you a Letter of Acceptance we require payment for the full program, including course and accommodation. We provide the Letter of Acceptance free of cost. We can send you a digital copy by email, which in some cases might be sufficient. If you need the original copy by regular mail or express mail, we will only charge you the costs the mail service charges us.

What happens if my visa is denied?

You need to inform us as soon as possible by sending a copy of the official letter of denial by email. In some cases we might be able to appeal the decision and/or help you to get the visa. In case your visa is definitely rejected and you will have to cancel your reservation, you will get a full refund minus an administrative fee. Check our terms & conditions for more information.

What course should I choose if I need a long term study visa?

Are you sure you need a student visa? Then the minimum course intensity is 20 lessons per week. All course which have 20 lessons per week or more are eligible for the student visa, however, the most chosen course is the Intensive 20 Spanish course or one of the University Pathway Programs